Discussion Cloud

monsoon

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it! It's very "flickr-like" and allows me to find what I'm looking for extremely quickly!! Nice going, guys! :shades:

Haha! So it is! How cool! I love it. It's great that it allows me to see what's recently been going on in my favorite forums. :thumbsup:

I'm operating under the assumption that the sizes of these key words are weighted with regard to how many times they're used, etc.; however, can you provide us with details?

How are these weighted?

What's the time frame that the weights are calculated over, etc.?

I'm just curious...I'm not planning on flooding any particular thread with a lot of posts full of key words or anything, so don't worry. :P

I'm operating under the assumption that the sizes of these key words are weighted with regard to how many times they're used, etc.; however, can you provide us with details?

How are these weighted?

What's the time frame that the weights are calculated over, etc.?

I'm just curious...I'm not planning on flooding any particular thread with a lot of posts full of key words or anything, so don't worry. :P

Data is collected over a 24 hour period. Any data (keywords) that are older than 24 hours are thrown out of the cumulative count to create the weight of the keywords (tags) in the cloud.

Archived