Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dimebag1980

downtown Shreveport webcam

dimebag1980    17

Almost every local news station at one time had a link to their tower cams, but now none of them do. They still show their cams on the news, but not on their websites. Well, here is a webcam that is pointed at the Shreveport Convention Center from the headquarters of Praeses, Inc. In order to view the cam you must install an ActiveX control, but believe me when I say it's safe. Praeses is a very reputable technology company in Shreveport. Enjoy!

http://scc.praeses.com/view/view.shtml

dimebag1980    17

Thanks for the link!

It looks great!

Coolio! It was neat to watch that cam as the center was being constructed, but now it's going to be cool to watch the hotel tower rise from behind the center at this viewpoint.

Purdy cool.

NCB    1

^It will be cool to watch the hotel rise on the webcam. I'm definately going to check back to it often!

dimebag1980    17

^It will be cool to watch the hotel rise on the webcam. I'm definately going to check back to it often!

There was also another webcam recently, but it seems to have been taken down as well. This one belonged to the city of Shreveport and was perched atop the Horseshoe Hotel in Bossier, and I have no idea why they stopped displaying it on their website; it was only up for a few months!!

By the way, I gave an introduction in the 'Introduce Yourself' forum.