A Few From Today

urbanbna

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, wonderful pictures! I hope you don't wear out your camera; but, if you aren't, please keep 'em coming. Again, you shown me some angles of Nashville that I've not seen before, especially some of your mid-town shots. These pics also show some of the plentiful construction currently going on.

More terrific pics! Great work, esp. number 10, that skyline shot shows alot of density from a different angle than I'm used to seeing.

I concur with Hankster, keep them coming whenever you can, don't wear yourself out just for us though, we aren't that demanding. LOL

hehe, i know, but i love taking the pictures. i constantly drive around looking for garages, hills, and different angles to look at the city. Im glad my hard work is paying off. I can't wait til spring when all the trees start to gather life again. its going to be amazing. im going to have to go to all these spots again and retake them. lol

hehe, i know, but i love taking the pictures. i constantly drive around looking for garages, hills, and different angles to look at the city. Im glad my hard work is paying off. I can't wait til spring when all the trees start to gather life again. its going to be amazing. im going to have to go to all these spots again and retake them. lol

Awesome pictures, UrbanBNA! The Demonbreun Street Viaduct pics are especially appreciated...

Archived