Photograph Plea

NewTowner

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little bit more today.

symphony2.jpg

Musica, part deux? Are we going to have earnest young zealots protesting in front of the Schermerhorn and trying to shield our eyes lest we become corrupted by the temptations of the flesh (flesh-like stone?)? :P

Just kidding. Seriously, though, I think as Nashville embarks on more public art projects, the question of artistic values vs. moral values will pop up frequently.

Musica, part deux? Are we going to have earnest young zealots protesting in front of the Schermerhorn and trying to shield our eyes lest we become corrupted by the temptations of the flesh (flesh-like stone?)? :P

Just kidding. Seriously, though, I think as Nashville embarks on more public art projects, the question of artistic values vs. moral values will pop up frequently.

Color me a semi-prude, but I still had to side with some of the folks questioning what a bunch of dancing nekkid people had to with music. I guess, perhaps, is a tad more preferable than if the sculptor opted to do Fat Nekkid Elvis in repose. :blink:

Color me a semi-prude, but I still had to side with some of the folks questioning what a bunch of dancing nekkid people had to with music. I guess, perhaps, is a tad more preferable than if the sculptor opted to do Fat Nekkid Elvis in repose. :blink:

That conjours up pictures in my mind too horrible to describe. :shok:

Archived