Little Jack's Corner

twoshort

I know this probably doesn't warrant its own thread, but I just wanted it to get noticed. What happened to Little Jack's Corner at 316 Wealthy St SE? Before it closed the guy who always worked there said they were going to make it into a deli or something, I assumed that meant they lost their liquor license. Nothing has happened since. Anybody know what's going on?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what happened, although I thought I would comment that stretch of Wealthy between Division and Heritage Hill is prime for improvement.

The two story office building on Wealthy and Prospect near Little Jacks was just updated and the Tippen building further west looks nice.

Does anyone know what's going on with the "dry cleaners" at Wealthy and Lafayette (southeast corner). I often see the same car parked there, but the property is no more than an eyesore now.

Archived