Biggest Disappointment

tringr

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, Mackies World?

That place was jacked up (I went to school inside it for a year and a half)

Mackie's World, that's right. I didn't know there was a school in there.

Not to sound dumber than I already do, (or old). What do you mean by "jacked up"? Is that good or bad?

I hope the new Art Museum doesn't turn out to be the biggest disappointment! rolleyes.gif

d59:

I went back and reviewed all your posts. Will you let us know when you're going to contribute something positive to this forum so we can prepare ourselves.

d59:

I went back and reviewed all your posts. Will you let us know when you're going to contribute something positive to this forum so we can prepare ourselves.

Touch a nerve did I?

Sorry, I just want to see something happen!!! All of this news has been so exciting that I am impatient for results. Put a crane over River House, announce project x, get that museum built! I'm just venting my frustration, GRDad. Please, tell me that everything is a "go"! Lie if you have to. ;)

Touch a nerve did I?

Sorry, I just want to see something happen!!! All of this news has been so exciting that I am impatient for results. Put a crane over River House, announce project x, get that museum built! I'm just venting my frustration, GRDad. Please, tell me that everything is a "go"! Lie if you have to. ;)

Never mind.

I just saw a news story on Millenium Park and how they might charge admission. $3 adult, $1 for kids. That project is way behind original schedule where they would develop much more land than they have. Now they have to charge just to maintain only Phase I? Will they ever get to Phase III and connect to John Ball Park. This and a new zoo off of Beltline could have secured enjoyable outdoor space to help balance serious urban growth.

I just saw a news story on Millenium Park and how they might charge admission. $3 adult, $1 for kids. That project is way behind original schedule where they would develop much more land than they have. Now they have to charge just to maintain only Phase I? Will they ever get to Phase III and connect to John Ball Park. This and a new zoo off of Beltline could have secured enjoyable outdoor space to help balance serious urban growth.

:huh:

Are you saying there is too much urban growth? I don't think there is enough.

Touch a nerve did I?

Grand Rapids Art Museum is a go.

Work on it should have already resumed.

:huh:

Are you saying there is too much urban growth? I don't think there is enough.

NO! I am saying that having greenspace, parks and whatnot would balance out a lot of urban growth and even help it grow because people would have wonderful places to enjoy the Out-of-Doors..

Many Condo dwellers still like to have quick access to big open green space.

Archived