Hot Spots for St. Patrick's Day

fluffy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds like a lot of punishment for one liver to take.

I just got a pretty "happy" phone call from Mikey's room mate, informing me that he's sorry I can't be there, and I have to be at work, and On-Call which totally screws me on any festivities even tonight...

bastids.. :alc:

I just got a pretty "happy" phone call from Mikey's room mate, informing me that he's sorry I can't be there, and I have to be at work, and On-Call which totally screws me on any festivities even tonight...

bastids.. :alc:

UUUUHHHHH....just looked @ your Mexico Trip photos on another thread......

not feeling too sorry for you having to work today! :rofl:

Sorry...just had to razz you some! :D

It's ok :P

Back to the topic... So far today McFadden's has had over 1,000 people through the door.. which is a little more than typical friday or saturday night if I'm not mistaken... and it's only 2:45 in the afternoon.. :alc:

Back to the topic... So far today McFadden's has had over 1,000 people through the door.. which is a little more than typical friday or saturday night if I'm not mistaken... and it's only 2:45 in the afternoon.. :alc:

A true testament to how many college aged people we have in the area.

I just walked past Flanagan's and tons of people are actually hanging out in their outdoor patio area. Downtown seems really busy today which is a good thing.

I think it was March 17th, 2003 that I was at Flannigans and it was about 60 degrees and beautiful. It's was the perfect situation: outside, irish pub, and st patrick's day... :thumbsup:

Edit: It was 74 degrees on March 17th, 2003. :D

Archived