Signature Food of Your City

jctim

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

charlotte..... LIVERMUSH! the possibilities of this N.C. staple have just begun to be known. fried livermush is quite a treat.

the real problem with livermush, is it's name. if it had been called something cute or fancy - it might be recieved better... but, thats the south for you - telling it like it is.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1222/p14s01-lifo.html

FIsh Tacos sound nasty but when i went to Long Beach to visit fam i was LOVIN EM!!!!

NYC is famous for..... Hot Dogs (Papaya's and Nathan's), Chinese Food, Bagels, Pizza, Cheesecake, hot pretzels, Greek Diners and NOTHING beats a shaved ice in the summer from the man walkin round the block with a huge ice-block and mad flavor syrups, and prolly the BEST Sheppards Pie this side of Dublin

Oh and how could i forget Brooklyn Ice Cream Sodas

I love the food in NYC, so much variety and so many good places, even the stuff we aint known for is awesome

Archived