Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nashscan

I am a Signature Tower Resident

What floor? The reason I ask is if you say anything over 55, say 60 or more, then our suspicions are correct that the Sig will indeed be much taller than the current 850'.

I'm practicing for 2009. I'm the first to say it!

Can we count on this? Is this 100% sure? If so, I hope you have the resources to get a unit way up in the tower and like lots of visitors.

Can we count on this? Is this 100% sure? If so, I hope you have the resources to get a unit way up in the tower and like lots of visitors.

I sure hope so! I'm a young professional in my 20's, and I hope I can move up the ladder enough in the next few years to be able to afford an awsome pad downtown. If everything falls into place, I'm thinking one phat urbanplanet party. BYOB.

I sure hope so! I'm a young professional in my 20's, and I hope I can move up the ladder enough in the next few years to be able to afford an awsome pad downtown. If everything falls into place, I'm thinking one phat urbanplanet party. BYOB.

o.kay

See ya in 2009!