Virginia Beach sports

erdogs

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skins owned the NFC East this year and the eagles lost all of their divisional games!

:sick: The Eagles would've split those three games, and won them all at home. They let the Cowsissies come back from a 13-pt deficit, allowed the Giants to kick a FG in OT, and allowed the Redskins to come back from behind in the fourth quarter.

If those were true:

NY Giants 10-6

Redskins 9-7

Eagles 9-7

Cowsissies 8-8

<_<

Giants won the division :P . This year will certainly be Eli's breakout year.

We still went further and won more divisional games! Had the same NFC record as the Seahawks and the Bears! We could argue the same thing about losing to the Broncos, Bucs, and the Chiefs! :P

:sick: The Eagles would've split those three games, and won them all at home. They let the Cowsissies come back from a 13-pt deficit, allowed the Giants to kick a FG in OT, and allowed the Redskins to come back from behind in the fourth quarter.

If those were true:

NY Giants 10-6

Redskins 9-7

Eagles 9-7

Cowsissies 8-8

<_<

The last time I checked if didn't count. Did you forget the 33-10 stomping by the BOYS! BTW thank you T.O. your my favorite Eagle.

The BOYS #1 Raiders #2, Who made up the one team rule? I've liked the Raiders every since the smack down of the deadskins in the superbowl back in the 80's. I can't help my hatred of the Maryland Skins.

All I got to say that the sweep this year of the girls was awesome! And now we have the largest win margin between the rivarly.

Ahh another fan! YES. You need to go to the beach blitz on June 2,3,4. Greg Williams is hosting it at the Vabeach convention center.

As much as I completely detest the skins (Giants fan), I must say that I would not miss this event for anything. I hope a lot of high profile players come there so I can get some autrographs.

As much as I completely detest the skins (Giants fan), I must say that I would not miss this event for anything. I hope a lot of high profile players come there so I can get some autrographs.

You can get Joe Gibbs autograph earlier. March 30th Liberty Baptist (Largest church on the peninsula) is hosting a breakfast and he is the guest speaker. I don't know if tickets are still on sale.

Archived