Bojangles at Third and Independence

I was heading for Uptown last night and wondered what event was being hosted because I could see big spotlights when I was in still in Myers Park. BJ's had them going for their new Taj Machicken. It looked even more ridiculous because their massive parking lot was completely empty.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was heading for Uptown last night and wondered what event was being hosted because I could see big spotlights when I was in still in Myers Park. BJ's had them going for their new Taj Machicken. It looked even more ridiculous because their massive parking lot was completely empty.

I was wondering about those spotlights. I could see them from my place in First Ward...and I thought they were probably coming from the Visualite Theatre since they put them out a couple times a year. But as I was driving on 277 later that night I saw that they were not coming from Elizabeth Ave...and for the life of me could not figure out what they were coming from. Thanks for providing the answer.

Archived