I-75 in Cobb and Cherokee going to 23! lanes

LizellaJacket

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last Governer tried and lost re-election mainly b/c of a plan to build an outer loop.

That, plus the fact that he stole the Confederate flag which was so dearly beloved by every citizen in this state and which been flying proudly since....well, since Brown v. Board of Education in the mid-1950's.

Ha! Andrea, you're a real card. Love it.

They want to widen 75 to 23 lanes, fine, it's gonna happen. But, if the state were as dedicated to supporting mass transit as it is to building uber roads, we'd be doing ok. But I guess transit agencies haven't the deep pockets of road builders.

That, plus the fact that he stole the Confederate flag which was so dearly beloved by every citizen in this state and which been flying proudly since....well, since Brown v. Board of Education in the mid-1950's.

This could be a thread on it's own! I personally didn't care if they changed the flag, but I HATED that ugly blue one they replaced it with. So, I supported (along with my views on a few other issues) the guy who wanted to change it.

Now, I like Gov. Perdue, but this, along with many other aspects of his transportation policy, is just INCREDIBLY stupid. There's just no other word for it.

Oh stop it! ;) Yes, it's official - my Atlanta experience is over: 1990-2006.

Say it ain't so, teshadoh! (kinda rhymes, doesn't it?):cry:

We miss you!

Archived