515 Bridge

SMD

OldPointHampton1.jpg

Picture 1: Rendering of the new upscale condos slated to be built near downtown Hampton

OldPointHampton2.jpg

Picture 2: Zoomed in version of the same rendering

HamptonU.jpg

Picture 3: Looking accross the Hampton River at Hampton University from the site where the Old Point condos will be built

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the welcome. I tried to PM you but an error screen told me that I wasn't allowed to--I was going to ask if you, or anyone else, could give me advice on sizing down my pictures for better viewing. I just got my first digital camera and I'm a little behind the times...thanks for any advice.

Thanks for the welcome. I tried to PM you but an error screen told me that I wasn't allowed to--I was going to ask if you, or anyone else, could give me advice on sizing down my pictures for better viewing. I just got my first digital camera and I'm a little behind the times...thanks for any advice.

You have to have 5 or 10 posts before you can pm. By the way welcome.

I was gonna suggest that you get a photobucket account but it appears that you already have one. If you look under each photo there should be and edit option. In the edit menu you have the option of resizing your pics to 75, 50, or 25% of original size. Hope this helps. :)

• 2 months later...

:huh:

I have to put something in to create a thread and since i'm still working on the forum all the threads with 0 replies in them have the words "under construction" put in them to signify that I plan on adding stuff to that thread.

I have to put something in to create a thread and since i'm still working on the forum all the threads with 0 replies in them have the words "under construction" put in them to signify that I plan on adding stuff to that thread.

Ok I didn't know if you meant that the site is now underconstruction.

Archived