Forum Meeting | Wed. March 22nd 5:30pm

Cotuit

forum-meet-mar06.png

A big THANK YOU to markOne for setting this all up for us. We will be meeting at Trinity Brewhouse at 5:30pm on Wednesday, March 22nd. They've been told to expect about 20 people, but can accomodate more or less. A reservation is set under "UrbanPlanet."

For taking the initiative to set this up, markOne is not allowed to pay for any beers that night, all his beers are on everyone else. :alc:

Wednesday, March 22nd, 5:30pm

Trinity Brewhouse

186 Fountain Street, LaSalle Square

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, where is everybody getting all those kewl new emotioncons from? :ph34r:

click "show all" and there's a bunch more than what you see...

forum-meet-mar06.png

A big THANK YOU to markOne for setting this all up for us. We will be meeting at Trinity Brewhouse at 5:30pm on Wednesday, March 22nd. They've been told to expect about 20 people, but can accomodate more or less. A reservation is set under "UrbanPlanet."

For taking the initiative to set this up, markOne is not allowed to pay for any beers that night, all his beers are on everyone else. :alc:

Wednesday, March 22nd, 5:30pm

Trinity Brewhouse

186 Fountain Street, LaSalle Square

i'll try to be there, but i'm not positive... my girlfriend will be up from philly during that week... but if i do show up, she'll be with me.

$@#!.... I'm in my Non-Profit Studies class till 7pm that night... Will look to meet you all next time I guess...
Well, I'm sure they'll be there for a while, if you'd like to stop in for a night cap. But they may be a little buzzed! :blink: Could somebody please take some pics of the meeting for those of us who cannot attend. At least we can put some faces to the screen names.

What exactly is the meet{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}up about? Any sort of agenda?

Just wondering what to expect.

Bah, nevermind. Forgot i'll be in Florida that week. Try to catch the next one.

i'm wondering what to expect... i can probably make it, but it might take some coaxing to get the girlfriend to go... :whistling:

i'm wondering what to expect...

Frankly, I'm wondering what to expect too. :unsure:

The first meeting was super casual, just a few people sitting around talking drinking beers.

The second was similar, but a different group.

The third was like 30 people and I was overwhelmed by the attendence. Of course, it helped that people knew Thom Deller was going to be there.

Archived