What Events would you like to see Greenville Host?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My idea is a European tradition too. A Kristkindlmarkt every December downtown Greenville, with the brown wooden booths all decorated in fresh holiday greenery, serving Gluhwein and selling handmade goods. The one in Munchen (Munich), BMW's home, is huge. Think they would sponsor the one in Greenville?

http://germany.allinfoabout.com/features/g...as_markets.html

Here are photo's from one I went to in Wien (Vienna) Austria.

CIMG1552.jpg

CIMG1600.jpg

CIMG1602.jpg

• 11 months later...
My idea is a European tradition too. A Kristkindlmarkt every December downtown Greenville, with the brown wooden booths all decorated in fresh holiday greenery, serving Gluhwein and selling handmade goods. The one in Munchen (Munich), BMW's home, is huge. Think they would sponsor the one in Greenville?

http://germany.allinfoabout.com/features/g...as_markets.html

Here are photo's from one I went to in Wien (Vienna) Austria.

CIMG1552.jpg

CIMG1600.jpg

CIMG1602.jpg

Ok, my ideas,

-I would love to see The Drive Field used for some outdoor concerts.

-I'am working on having a Hot Dog Eating contest at Fall for Greenville sponsered by Dogs on Wheels.

-I would love to see another food festival but more ethnic theme. Kind of like a mini Epcot. Foods around the world.

-Dog show in Falls Park. Not the show dogs but the agility shows. Performance type dog show.

I know these are just random things and not specific events but I think they would be fun.

Ok, my ideas,

-I would love to see The Drive Field used for some outdoor concerts.

-I'am working on having a Hot Dog Eating contest at Fall for Greenville sponsered by Dogs on Wheels.

-I would love to see another food festival but more ethnic theme. Kind of like a mini Epcot. Foods around the world.

-Dog show in Falls Park. Not the show dogs but the agility shows. Performance type dog show.

I know these are just random things and not specific events but I think they would be fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived