Memphis--NCAA No. 1 Seed

sleepy

Well, the old thread was "Memphis, ranked no. 9".

Time for a new one, I say!

Memphis, UConn, Villanova, and Duke as the no. 1's.

Memphis plays ORU this week in Dallas.

If I can get my 15 yr. old son out of bed this spring break, I'm actually thinking about driving down the 15 hours to Dallas for at least the first round.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet Sixteen bound!

Well, let's see--beat no. 13 seed Bradley, which the Tigers can do, and then play the winner of UCLA-Gonzaga--both schools Memphis has beaten earlier this year.

Then, it's the Final Four!

Frankly, Memphis looked better today than any team I've seen in the tourney thus far.

Rodney Carney!

That was a solid performance and I wish I could've seen the First Tennessee building.

Also, LSU is going crazy down here in BR after knocking out Duke, and after tonight Tyrus Thomas is a god among men haha. An ESPN poll last week asked who people thought was the best freshman in the NCAA. Shawn Williams of Memphis was second and I think Tyrus Thomas was tenth. It would be very cool to see an LSU vs. Memphis game should they beat Texas and UCLA in the next round, esp. because of a potential matchup between Shawn Williams and Tyrus Thomas who are very similar players in my opinion. I can't wait!

Archived