The Coffee House Subforum

orulz

At my request, monsoon has created a Coffee House subforum for the NC Triangle.

The reason for doing this is to allow more latitude over what can be posted here. This will also keep the main forum more focused on development (particularly urban development).

I will be gradually moving topics that I feel are "off-topic" from the main forum to the Coffee House. If you see a topic moved that you feel should stay in the main forum, or a topic that I need to move to the Coffee House from the main forum, feel free to send me a PM with a link.

In the Coffee House, I'd like to keep the discussion related to the NC triangle. For example, not too much talk about the war in Iraq, or your trip to Kuala Lumpur, etc, unless it somehow relates back to the Triangle region. This is still a forum for people to talk about the Triangle, not a place for people from the Triangle to get together and talk about whatever. The scope of what is relevant and acceptable has just broadened significantly.

What do you think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Raleigh gets more pub on MSN. The city is in the top 5 for housing stability. The article says the prices aren't too bad and has some wiggle room. Look like the Triangle as a whole is steaming ahead. I remember when all of this momentum started back in the 90's. Here it is 2006 and the place is still HOT.

Question? How are the house prices out in Orange county. I am curious because not much is ever mentioned in this forum about the place but I have to believe there are a lot of commuters up that way too.

• 1 month later...

Archived