The Grant

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For real? I found VA drivers to be very, very good drivers. I was amazed at how well they obeyed the speed limit. Now FL drivers, they are bad. I drove through the Hollywood/Ft Lauderdale area on Rt 95 and couldn't believe how fast the cars were driving past me. I thought everyone in FL was old. :lol::D

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - RI drivers are on par with Buenos Aires drivers as worst in the world.

Despite that, there is DEFINITELY a spot for the Happy Ending Desert Spa downtown. NICE spots. OF course, it might confuse some of the regulars down there right now, but I would say that would be part of the charm...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - RI drivers are on par with Buenos Aires drivers as worst in the world.

Despite that, there is DEFINITELY a spot for the Happy Ending Desert Spa downtown. NICE spots. OF course, it might confuse some of the regulars down there right now, but I would say that would be part of the charm...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Space to Rent!

John Speck's old space is available for rent. It's a cool little former recording studio, kind of an office inside an office. You'd have to come down to take a look. It's about 260sf going for $280 a month. Heat/AC/Internet included. Electric is its own utility, along with phone if you want it. Great space for one or two people.

We will also have a space in the basement coming up for rent March 1.

Get in touch if you want to come down and take a look.

• 1 month later...
Space to Rent!

John Speck's old space is available for rent. It's a cool little former recording studio, kind of an office inside an office. You'd have to come down to take a look. It's about 260sf going for $280 a month. Heat/AC/Internet included. Electric is its own utility, along with phone if you want it. Great space for one or two people.

We will also have a space in the basement coming up for rent March 1.

Get in touch if you want to come down and take a look.

Archived