Great Signs in Flint

bobjgumby

I saw a similar thread on detroityes that I just loved. I just thought I would share some of my favorite signs from around the Flint are. Please feel free to add some of your own.

One of my favorites. What is a Dancing Sandwich?

112765550_5d2f0d016e.jpg

I thought AutoWorld was blown up. :D

112766244_e8c4bfed5b.jpg

I just love Pauls sign.

112766241_4ecb79ac7f_o.jpg

Believe it or not this buisiness is operational. The "new" sign is starting to fall of revealing a much more interesting older one; not to mention in better shape.

112766238_f70ad10d99_o.jpg

Better than a Piggly Wiggly

112765556_48dee7c964.jpg

I love the old Ferris Furs sign. Nothing like an old billboard painted on the side of a building.

112765551_6adee6ae81.jpg

More to come later; including the Painters Union sign that needs a coat of paint, and the sign made for adolescent perverts.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! Nice ones. I wish I had something to contribute. I'll see what I can come up with.

Edit: I forgot to say that they better finish the other half of that building and restore the Classic building's facade. I love what they did with Paul's Pipe Shop.

Archived