North Little Rock Development

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/30/2018 at 12:37 PM, ArkansasTraveler said:

Purple Cow might want the former Dixie Cafe (and especially its soda fountain) in Lakewood Village, if I had to guess where.

On 2/21/2018 at 2:24 PM, jnholmes said:

Tacos4Life is coming to the McCain Mall. They will be located on an out-parcel sold by Dillard's.

Purple Cow announced they will also be locating a stand alone shop in the Dillard's Parking lot

Ground has been broken on the Tacos4Life and the Purple Cow. They will be next door to each other in the Dillard's/McCain parking lot facing Warden Rd. 

Longhorn Steakhouse has their plumbing permit for what I am pretty sure is the closed Sears Auto Center lot.

• 5 months later...

I was over by McCain Mall this past weekend and there is a lot of activity going on.  The entire northwest corner of I-40 and 67/167 has been leveled and construction should start soon on the Pointe North Hills Apartments. The mall parking lot is also seeing construction on three restaurants: Tacos for Life, Purple Cow and Longhorn Steakhouse. Down the street at Lakewood Village Black Bear Diner will be opening the area's first location. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Today I dined at the soon-to-be-opened Purple Cow in NLR. It was great! The building is beautiful, and the food was delicious. The COO informed me that it would open to the public on Friday.

Also, NLR is set to get a Raising Cane's. Its location is in the same vicinity as Freddy's, Chick-fil-a, and Popeye's on East McCain Blvd. 

Today I dined at the soon-to-be-opened Purple Cow in NLR. It was great! The building is beautiful, and the food was delicious. The COO informed me that it would open to the public on Friday.
Also, NLR is set to get a Raising Cane's. Its location is in the same vicinity as Freddy's, Chick-fil-a, and Popeye's on East McCain Blvd. 

Whoa! Raising Cane’s?!! YES!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, jnholmes said:

Signage is going up on the old Dixie Cafe in Lakewood Village for Black Bear Diner. It's a west coast chain. It will be interesting to see how well it does.

https://blackbeardiner.com

Oh, I forgot about that place.  Wasn't it announced over a year ago or so?    I see where it was announced in July 2018.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Per Arkansas Business, Lowe's is the "Fortune 100 home improvement company" expected to be a major tenant in an announced 1.2 million SF distribution center project at the Galloway exit. It's one of at least two distribution centers planned to be within orbit of the Amazon warehouse along U.S. Highway 70. Various local news outlets had reports last December of Dollar General's plans for a 1 million SF dry and cold storage facility to support its growing DG Market grocery business, and the company purchased the land needed by March of this year, with intent to open the center within 2022. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 2/1/2023 at 3:28 PM, MDC26 said:

The Maly Groups golf & entertainment venue plan has been approved and appears to be ahead of Top Golf. Demo is going on at the water park and aims to be open by end of 2023.  Also Bed Bath & Beyond is closing on McCain. 

https://arktimes.com/arkansas-blog/2022/12/07/update-on-the-i-430-golfing-corridor

In what way is it "ahead" given that construction is underway on Top Golf and their plumbing permits have been approved?

4 hours ago, Architect said:

Elaborate.  I've seen no evidence of construction at the old Wild River Country site nor any plumbing permits, while site development is well underway at the Top Golf location.

Dude, I’m just quoting the article. I’ve got no skin in the game, nor do I care.