North Little Rock Development

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

North Little Rock votes to approve a railroad overpass on East McCain this week: http://www.fox16.com...QAzaU7GElw.cspx

Stephen's Inc. took on about 1 million shares of Chuy's Holdings Inc which is a 6.6 stake in the company.  That may have something to do with it?

A plumbing permit was issued for Freddy's Frozen Custard at 4305 E. McCain in North Little Rock.  This should place the location in the parking lot of the NLR Home Depot.  Freddy's is sort of a combo

On 1/30/2018 at 12:37 PM, ArkansasTraveler said:

Purple Cow might want the former Dixie Cafe (and especially its soda fountain) in Lakewood Village, if I had to guess where.

On 2/21/2018 at 2:24 PM, jnholmes said:

Tacos4Life is coming to the McCain Mall. They will be located on an out-parcel sold by Dillard's.

Purple Cow announced they will also be locating a stand alone shop in the Dillard's Parking lot

Ground has been broken on the Tacos4Life and the Purple Cow. They will be next door to each other in the Dillard's/McCain parking lot facing Warden Rd. 

Longhorn Steakhouse has their plumbing permit for what I am pretty sure is the closed Sears Auto Center lot.

• 5 months later...

I was over by McCain Mall this past weekend and there is a lot of activity going on.  The entire northwest corner of I-40 and 67/167 has been leveled and construction should start soon on the Pointe North Hills Apartments. The mall parking lot is also seeing construction on three restaurants: Tacos for Life, Purple Cow and Longhorn Steakhouse. Down the street at Lakewood Village Black Bear Diner will be opening the area's first location. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Today I dined at the soon-to-be-opened Purple Cow in NLR. It was great! The building is beautiful, and the food was delicious. The COO informed me that it would open to the public on Friday.

Also, NLR is set to get a Raising Cane's. Its location is in the same vicinity as Freddy's, Chick-fil-a, and Popeye's on East McCain Blvd. 

Today I dined at the soon-to-be-opened Purple Cow in NLR. It was great! The building is beautiful, and the food was delicious. The COO informed me that it would open to the public on Friday.
Also, NLR is set to get a Raising Cane's. Its location is in the same vicinity as Freddy's, Chick-fil-a, and Popeye's on East McCain Blvd. 

Whoa! Raising Cane’s?!! YES!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...