Triangle Forum Meetup

ncwebguy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure this is open to whomever posts here, whereever they live. It just happens that most seem to live in the Raleigh area. PLus, i think the Clarion offers a unique viewing op for us to survey the developments in the area.

Thank you ChiefJoJo and bdp, I have to say its been @ 20 years since I was up in the Clarion...In fact I believe it was a Holiday Inn back then

I just invited fellow urbanites from the Skyscraper Page and Skyscraper City Forums to Join us. Hope that's alright. That was all of the Triangle Forum runners can get together and talk about the latest developements in the Metro. :)

I don't mind myself...I am hoping to meet "Raleigh-NC"

• 2 weeks later...

Of course its supposed to rain tomorrow...here is the forecast from WRAL:

Saturday: Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and storms more likely. Highs in the upper 70s-80. We have a good chance of rain today as a cold front comes through. Most of the rain will fall during the afternoon. Some of the downpours could be heavy at times and some of the storms strong or severe.

Hopefully we'll miss most of the rain, and don't forget to bring an umbrella!

I'll see everyone there for lunch. No driving for me since I live 3 blocks away. :D

You know, I just had a thought. Are there any women posting on UP-Triangle? Somehow, I doubt it, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow, haha.

Ha ha. There are WAY better ways to meet chicks, man! :silly:

I was thinking about riding the bus from Morrisville. But then I'm already going to be downtown around 9:00 so maybe I'll just stick around until noon. Buy some bike stuff at Flythe or Cycle Logic, maybe. And doughnuts. Need doughnuts.

Archived