Triangle Forum Meetup

ncwebguy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dinner Dos Taquitos Centro at 7:30, then :alc: at Times Bar or Riveria, if the group is so inclined. Make sure you guys let me know if you're not coming, so I'm not twiddling my thumbs. Cheers.

Obviously this one was last minute and informal... we'll have to do another event soon.

The last time I had anything from the Times it was a chicken ceasar wrap. I woke up the next morning and let's just say I was reintroduced to dinner for about 3 hours. That ended my month long obsession with chicken ceasar wraps around Raleigh.

Now I've moved on to gyros! :lol:

• 2 months later...

I work in RTP so a weekday lunch would be difficult. Dinner (6:00ish on) would work though. Anyone care to nominate a date? Tomorrow would work for me, but that may be too short notice... weekends pretty much any time is cool. I'd like to check out The Pit, but if y'all have already done that I'm open to other suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, I was watching this topic, and thought it might be cool for our next meetup to organize a tour of some kind of ongoing or completed project... or maybe a historic tour... something along those lines. One of the projects that I think combines a lot of interests might be the Heilig-Levine project, which actually is quite significant for being the first LEED Platinum certifed project in NC, and one of only ~120-ish in the nation. I spoke with Cherokee and they do tours on occasion, so it's at least a possibility, but I won't do it unless I can get quite a few people to sign on. I would be willing to set it up, but I want to gauge interest first. I'm open to other ideas too. Obviously, this would be after the holidays... any feedback?

BTW, I was watching this topic, and thought it might be cool for our next meetup to organize a tour of some kind of ongoing or completed project... or maybe a historic tour... something along those lines. One of the projects that I think combines a lot of interests might be the Heilig-Levine project, which actually is quite significant for being the first LEED Platinum certifed project in NC, and one of only ~120-ish in the nation. I spoke with Cherokee and they do tours on occasion, so it's at least a possibility, but I won't do it unless I can get quite a few people to sign on. I would be willing to set it up, but I want to gauge interest first. I'm open to other ideas too. Obviously, this would be after the holidays... any feedback?

• 6 months later...

Archived