Pleasant Crossing

mcheiss

Yeah I would like to see Rogers focus some on it's downtown historic district.

Even if they were 'endangered' I still doubt you'd see that type of reaction. Rogers isn't like Fayetteville, known for being a liberal city with a number of hippies. :D

There would still be some opposition from someone in the Sierra Club, or something like that. We have our fair shair of hippies as well, there just not everywhere like in Fayetteville. :D

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There would still be some opposition from someone in the Sierra Club, or something like that. We have our fair shair of hippies as well, there just not everywhere like in Fayetteville. :D

True, it's not to say Fayetteville is the only place in NWA with hippies and liberals. But I guess we just have a larger portion of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It looks like Rogers is going to get another Office Depot somewhere at the intersection of Pleasant Grove Road and I-540. The plumbing review website shows it. I wonder if it will be in Pleasant Crossing, Centre Pointe, or Tuscany Square. Kind of odd that they're buildng a second location, I didn't think the one in Rogers was busy enough to warrant another one.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I know. It's a big joke around the office, but that's what the developers are calling it. Every new development in Rogers wants to be considered 'upscale.' We're just waiting for some developer to come in and say "I want to do the bare bones, low-class version." :D

Since I just started @ the planning office, I'm still learning what stages all the projects are in (actually, I'm still learning what all the projects are). I hope my info will become a little more detailed/useful in the future.

Archived