The Spectrum at Willoughby Point

okinawatyphoon

• 1 month later...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I toured the model and the site a few weeks ago and I was definitely impressed with the layout and the plan of this development. The views from the third and fourth floors will be very nice and the on site amenities will be great as well. It's good to see a development like this in Norfolk because I think it brings new character to the city.

It seems really pricey for condos, but their sales have proven that there is a market for these sort of developments.

I toured the model and the site a few weeks ago and I was definitely impressed with the layout and the plan of this development. The views from the third and fourth floors will be very nice and the on site amenities will be great as well. It's good to see a development like this in Norfolk because I think it brings new character to the city.

It seems really pricey for condos, but their sales have proven that there is a market for these sort of developments.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived