High-Rise Condos are Sprouting up in the Suburbs

BarGal

Woah do we all hate Novi all of the sudden?

I think it was more gradual. Or maybe it was when DeRoche took power.

Another two cents: if residents moving into the latest exurb don't want development to surround and surpass them I recommend they stop whining about the inevitable and do something about it as in buying up the future development rights to all that greenfield.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another two cents: if residents moving into the latest exurb don't want development to surround and surpass them I recommend they stop whining about the inevitable and do something about it as in buying up the future development rights to all that greenfield.

That would be too progressive. And since when do your average, everyday citizens in SE Michigan ever take accountability for their actions? These ARE the people that destroyed Detroit after all and yet blame the city for destroying itself. Does it appear anything has changed in the mindset and attitudes of people in general? No.

Archived