brodieseyes

NFC South Champions  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Atlanta Falcons
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • New Orleans Saints

Alot depends on the health of the teams , that team usually enjoys more success. When Deuce goes down with an injury the Saints are in trouble. Same thing with Steve Smith or Julius Peppers, Dan Morgan, etc for the Panthers. The Falcons can't afford to lose Vick. The Bucs O-Line needs to come together.

The NFC South IMO is the STRONGEST Division in the NFL !

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot depends on the health of the teams , that team usually enjoys more success. When Deuce goes down with an injury the Saints are in trouble. Same thing with Steve Smith or Julius Peppers, Dan Morgan, etc for the Panthers. The Falcons can't afford to lose Vick. The Bucs O-Line needs to come together.

The NFC South IMO is the STRONGEST Division in the NFL !

agreed

I don't know much about Carolina's draft after the first two rounds, but picking up Deangelo Williams was definately a good move. And I know the Panthers lost Dante Wesley and Ricky Manning Jr. in free agency, so Richard Marshall was a good pickup and will help out in the secondary.

For the Saints, I think picking up Reggie Bush alone made the draft a success. He could help the Saints out not only in the running game, but in recieving and kick returning as well. And he's very good and very dangerous when he's doing anything on offense or special teams. The rest of the Saints picks could be summed up as guys who may not be the biggest or fastest on the field, but they can play some football, and always give it their all in whatever they do. Something coach Sean Payton wanted, as opposed to guys who may hold out, or slack in practice, etc.

September 24th, Monday Night Football, Louisiana Superdome, first Saints Game back in the dome,(you better believe the dome will be packed) Saints vs Falcons, Michael Vick and Reggie Bush on the same field. I think it'll be a good one. :D

IMG_2307.jpg

Hey we still owe the saints one. You guys stole won on opening weekend. I have always wondered why the saints don't win more. So much talent and nothing to show for it.

Hey aussie luke and Nc Sc, I am a lifelong Louisiana boy , and a die-hard(frustrated) Saints fan. But I like the Carolina Panthers too, yall have 2 Louisiana QB's Jake Delhomme, who I could not be happier for ! He deserved better than being a Saint back-up ! Haslett's loss. > And my friend's lil' brother Stefan LeFors from my hometown of BR. I used to watch him play H.S. all the time. I am very proud of him.

Hey aussie luke and Nc Sc, I am a lifelong Louisiana boy , and a die-hard(frustrated) Saints fan. But I like the Carolina Panthers too, yall have 2 Louisiana QB's Jake Delhomme, who I could not be happier for ! He deserved better than being a Saint back-up ! Haslett's loss. > And my friend's lil' brother Stefan LeFors from my hometown of BR. I used to watch him play H.S. all the time. I am very proud of him.

I knew jake would be starter in the leauge somewhere. I just didn't think that he would end up in Carolina. It is a love hate thing with him though. He is a risk taker sort of like Brett. I hope he takes care of the ball better and make better decisions this year. We have a good defense so he should take a sack and rely on it instead of trying to make a spectacular play. However some of the throws he makes only a few QBs in the NFL would even try so I don't want him to totally lose his gunslinger mentality. I am not to familiar with Stefan but I am sure John Fox would not have drafted him if he didn't think he was overrated.

Stefan still has a ways to go, but only a chosen few QB's are ready to jump into the NFL fire so soon.He was a rookie last year. He has savvy and leadership qualities like Delhomme. He is more mobile than Delhomme.He is accurate, but not sure he has Delhomme's arm strength. Unfortunately not everyboday can be a Roethlisburger and win being so early in their careers. It takes most QB's time to develop and win. That's why it was so important for the Panthers to sign back-up Weinke.

Archived