Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g-man430

CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Global Trade Park

There hasn't been any new construction on this site, but the current building on the site has been renovated and should be complete by now. Hopefully we'll see some new buildings rising from this site on 85 in the coming years...

Drove by today and plenty of activity going on around this site. A photo below of one of the buildings under renovation. I didn't realize, the Global Trade Park has been designated a Foreign Trade Zone. Check out this link as well showing the Foreign Trade Zones in SC. Charleston and the coast have several (obviously being a port), but look the amount of Foreign Trade Zones around Greenville and the Upstate....I was shocked....quite a few. Shows the importance of GV on the international scene! :thumbsup:

http://www.scspa.com/Business/ftzs/ftzsites.asp#Site1-Cola

CIMG5239.jpg

Drove by today and plenty of activity going on around this site. A photo below of one of the buildings under renovation. I didn't realize, the Global Trade Park has been designated a Foreign Trade Zone. Check out this link as well showing the Freign Trade Zones in SC. Charleston and the coast have several (obviously being a port), but look the amount of Foreign Trade Zones around Greenville and the Upstate....I was shocked....quite a few. Shows the importance of GV on the international scene! :thumbsup:

http://www.scspa.com/Business/ftzs/ftzsites.asp#Site1-Cola

CIMG5239.jpg

^^^ Fantastic! I can't wait for them to start building along the interstate... :rolleyes:

Immedion, LLC, a newly formed data center and managed services company headquartered in Greenville, SC, announces plans to open the Upstate

Glad to see the global trade park gaining tenants. The more space taken up in the current building, means more possible exposure along 85