Mandalay Bay & Mandalay Square

P_McLane

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, first off, this is my first post to the site. I'm a grad student at FSU who has lived previously in Gainesville (for my undergrad) and Orlando, and grew up in Jersey. With all that said, I have to say thank you to T.J. for putting up pictures of Victoria Grand a few weeks ago.

When I lived in Orlando I lived in an apartment complex called Victoria Place (http://www.victoriaplaceapts.com). I immediately recognized the layout of the new apartment complex in Tallahassee- it's the EXACT same look of Victoria Place in Orlando, down to the landscaping and entrance area. The difference is that Grand uses wood siding whereas Place used stucco.

Example: here's the entrance way for Place in Orlando...

d6.jpg

e6.jpg

h6.jpg

I did some research and sure enough, it's the same management/development company. They also have an apartment complex in Lakeland by the name of Victoria Manor Apartments. This will be the third "Victoria ** Apartments" for the company.

I'm going to be one of the first residents of the complex once it opens its doors. Having lived in Victoria Place and knowing exactly what the amentities are like, I can honestly tell you this will be a continuation of the greatest living arrangement I've ever had in my life. If anyone is considering living there please give me a message and I'll be happy to reply. I suppose I should add that I don't work for the company.

Thanks again for letting me know about this development! The prospect of living in Tallahassee is much more exciting now that my favorite packet of Orlando has been transplanted.

Archived