Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rwarky

Which city should host the next season of the Real World?

Which city should host the next season of the Real World?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. The next Real World city Poll

• Washington, D.C.
    • Minneapolis
    • Atlanta
    • Dallas
    • Houston
    • St. Louis
    • Nasheville
    • Memphis
    • Portland, OR
    • Baltimore
    • Pittsburgh
    • Cleveland

Funny story: A company called MTV Investments bought a building in Bricktown, Oklahoma City's downtown entertainment district, and a rumor quickly escalated that OKC was the site for the next Real World... :-P

MTV is actually going to start shooting in Detroit this summer. At least that's what I've heard. They'll actually be in Royal Oak an urban suburb, but I've heard they are going to call it Real World Detroit.

I'll be glad to see it in Detroit, I'd just like to see their locations distributed between north, south, east and west. About it being in other countries, I don't really like that, I didn't watch those Real Worlds largly because they were in another country.

Does it really matter?

LOL... probably not. But it's still good publicity for your city... at least toward the younger age group.

Portland, OR or Detroit would be cool. I have connections in both cities. Time to prank the Real World house...

Maybe one day they'll come film in Grand Rapids. I can wait.

real world has tried to get into Providence and Newport, R.I. before but they failed :(

one for a real world season, and one was for the 1st gaunlet i think

So far, Key West has been pretty ok. Austin sucked! I've never seen a worse season. Whiney cast, boring cast, stupid cast.

I'd like to see Dallas be a Real World site at some point. That city is only 3 hours from me, and I'm extremely familiar with it. It would be almost like having it in my own city.

Portland, OR or Detroit would be cool. I have connections in both cities. Time to prank the Real World house...

Maybe one day they'll come film in Grand Rapids. I can wait.

LOL

Real World: Grand Rapids; "What the heck is MELK????" :rofl:

its how somepeople in Grand Rapids say milk, i think someone said its because of their dutch heritage(thats what dutch people call milk).

yeah I think it's cool they are doing real world Detroit. I've often thought they should do a Survivor Detroit though. That could be very interesting.