CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Food Lion and Bloom

gs3

Anyone know why there is a banner with the Bloom logo over a window in the colonial-style office/shopping center on Laurens Road, near the western terminus of Antrim Drive? :blink: It took me by surprise, but then I thought that perhaps they are going to put a few offices in that space. I think it would be an excellent location for a mini-store, but I doubt it will become one.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Bloom is moving right along with several locations. This one near Augusta is moving along quickest. The moldings and detailings are starting on the building. Thought the Bloom logo on the parking lot lights was nice added touch.

CIMG5361.jpg

CIMG5363.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I think the bloom store is now open on Pleasantburg Drive. I noticed lots of cars in the parking lot, so that's why i'm thinking it is. :thumbsup:
It may have been a "sneak preview" opening you saw. I got a "birth announcement" in the mail yesterday that announced several Upstate Bloom openings on June 24 (at 2,357 tons, 6 ounces).

Anderson: Hwy 81 at Hopewell Rd.

Seneca: Hwy. 123 at Old Clemson Hwy.

Greenville: Pleasantburg and August Rds.

The one in Mauldin (Bridges Rd. at Holland Rd.) is still under heavy construction.

The announcement says that there will be DAILY giveaways to the first 200 customers (presumably each day) through the month of July (at the above 3 locations).

• 5 months later...

Anybody heard about the lifesize gingerbread house that Bloom has created? Just caught the tail end on the news, but seems Bloom has taken an old house in the country and turn it into a gingerbread house for the holidays. Sounds pretty cool. Not sure what the promo is.

Bi-Lo better get on the ball.....Bloom is doing things right. The Bloom off 385 at Bridges is doing great! Sharp store. They know what they're doing. :thumbsup:

Anybody heard about the lifesize gingerbread house that Bloom has created? Just caught the tail end on the news, but seems Bloom has taken an old house in the country and turn it into a gingerbread house for the holidays. Sounds pretty cool. Not sure what the promo is.

Bi-Lo better get on the ball.....Bloom is doing things right. The Bloom off 385 at Bridges is doing great! Sharp store. They know what they're doing. :thumbsup:

I saw the story on the news last night. It looks like the put a facade on an old run down abandoned general store to make it look just like a gingerbread house. I can't remember where it was exactly. Somewhere in Anderson County I think. Also it sound like they did all the decorating in the middle of the night so when people were driving by the next day they saw it on the way to work.

I saw the story on the news last night. It looks like the put a facade on an old run down abandoned general store to make it look just like a gingerbread house. I can't remember where it was exactly. Somewhere in Anderson County I think. Also it sound like they did all the decorating in the middle of the night so when people were driving by the next day they saw it on the way to work.

Archived