CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Food Lion and Bloom

gs3

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I am a member of the Earle street neighborhood association and in the last E-mail (from the association) it was mentioned that Bloom was still looking at building a store some were on Stone avenue. I also received from the city a notice that it was abandoning Earle street extension (which I did not know existed).

Earle street extension extend into the empty lot where Wade Hampton meets Stone avenue. This would seem to be a good location for Bloom.

Just a thought. :whistling:

I am a member of the Earle street neighborhood association and in the last E-mail (from the association) it was mentioned that Bloom was still looking at building a store some were on Stone avenue. I also received from the city a notice that it was abandoning Earle street extension (which I did not know existed).

Earle street extension extend into the empty lot where Wade Hampton meets Stone avenue. This would seem to be a good location for Bloom.

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 months later...

Just a feeling here, but I think Bloom is eating Bi-Lo's lunch. People really love Bloom.

I was in the Bridges Road Bloom yesterday, and they had a "Happy 1 Year" birthday cake as they have been in the Greenville market now for one year. It was really cool, the cake was a good 12 or 14 feet long, and they had put multiple tables end to end to hold the cake. A slice of cake was free to all customers.

These "fun" little extras that bring a smile to your face, seem to be the things Bi-Lo hasn't quite picked up on. I'd really like to see Bi-Lo get with it, as I'd love to support the home town store. :(

Archived