The Palm Beach Mall

Alexzero77

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^What empty Lord and Taylor space? I don't recall a L&T being in the Palm Beach mall. I know the L&T at Boca Town Centre closed, and was replaced by the recently opened Neiman Marcus....

There was a L&T in the Palm Beach Mall. It was on west side near J.C. Penney. Right now it's subdivided as mall space, but they can gut it up into a Bealls.

Neiman Marcus, bleh! Boca Raton isn't even that rich to afford the crap they sell. The only residents of Boca Raton that would buy their stuff live in Woodfield, RPY&CC, Colonade, and the upscale homes in Sandalfoot Cove.

As for me, I live with a family in Boca Raton's neighborhood, Boca Del Mar. It's really beautiful. We can afford Bloomingdales and Nordstrom, but we like to go to Macy's, Sears, Dillard's, and J.C. Penney. I wish they had put Dillard's in TC instead of Saks (There not really doing any business).

Hey Alexzero77 in my rental days I use to live in Boca Del Mar at Reflections south of Camino on Military. Then I moved east to Boca Square one of Boca's true simple middle class neighborhoods.

I think there's plenty of money in Boca to support a Needless Mark-up, especially w/the snowbirds that come in season to sun and shop. There are many more upscale neighborhoods than you menitoned in Boca w/the Sancutary in East Boca coming to mind first and many of the new places off of Clint Moore. Sandalfoot has up scales places? Where? Not saying you aren't correct, I just can't think of any so help me out. I always considered Sandalfoot at 18th and 441 to be the "slums" of Boca...well except for Pearl City of course.

Hey Alexzero77 in my rental days I use to live in Boca Del Mar at Reflections south of Camino on Military. Then I moved east to Boca Square one of Boca's true simple middle class neighborhoods.

I think there's plenty of money in Boca to support a Needless Mark-up, especially w/the snowbirds that come in season to sun and shop. There are many more upscale neighborhoods than you menitoned in Boca w/the Sancutary in East Boca coming to mind first and many of the new places off of Clint Moore. Sandalfoot has up scales places? Where? Not saying you aren't correct, I just can't think of any so help me out. I always considered Sandalfoot at 18th and 441 to be the "slums" of Boca...well except for Pearl City of course.

I used to live in Boca Square, the area is a little run-down and old in my opinion so we moved to The Pines of Boca Del Mar.

Despite the mobile homes near Sandlefoot on the west side of 441 north of Marina Blvd., there are some pretty posh neighborhoods in the area. I also left out other places in Boca with NM shoppers. Of course there's that estate near Vetarans Park and who can't forget those trendy neighborhoods near Loggers Run.

There alot more slums in Boca. Have you seen those housing project-like buildings near Boca Middle School. Also, that small mobile home park near the C-15 canal on north Federal Highway. There's alot more, too and strangly, lots of it it around the downtown area.

Archived