Atlanta Dining on the Map

charlotte_bon_vivant

Iron Chef America has its first Atlanta challenger: Chef Richard Blias, currently in the kitchen at ONE. midtown kitchen. If you aren't familiar with Blais, he's Atlanta's King of Haute Cuisine. Very innovative with a HUGE following. He received much of his skills in the kitchen at french Laundry, so Atlanta is very lucky to have him.

On ICA, Blais challenged Mario Batali. The show is set to air either this summer or fall... I'm more of a fan of the original IC, but I'd watch ICA for Mr. Blais.

Just a heads up.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iron Chef America has its first Atlanta challenger: Chef Richard Blias, currently in the kitchen at ONE. midtown kitchen. If you aren't familiar with Blais, he's Atlanta's King of Haute Cuisine. Very innovative with a HUGE following. He received much of his skills in the kitchen at french Laundry, so Atlanta is very lucky to have him.

On ICA, Blais challenged Mario Batali. The show is set to air either this summer or fall... I'm more of a fan of the original IC, but I'd watch ICA for Mr. Blais.

Just a heads up.

I agree. I've never watched the American version. The original was fun to watch just for the Kung-fu movie-like translation. :)

Archived