Surefil HQ to create over 240 jobs

GRDadof3

About a month old, but noticed that no one mentioned it. Considering this facility is going to be HEAVILY automated with clean room capability, the future expansion plans that will eventually add 240 people must be pretty big. They say they now have the capacity for 50 million units immediately. :w00t:

http://www.mibiz.com/absolutenm/templates/...=8591&zoneid=25

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that there is a factory being built and all that...is there going to be offices built too? World HQ--I would think that there will be offices. And does anyone have any specific info on where exactly it will be?

4560 Danvers, near the airport. 151 unskilled jobs, $13 - $19/hr; 20 Supervisor jobs; 35 skilled; 35 clerical

http://www.mlive.com/business/grpress/inde...1620.xml&coll=6

Google is your friend :thumbsup:

World HQ--

Not to sound pessimistic, this is an awesome thing but so far their world HQ consists of 2 dudes and an asistant sub-leasing a few hundred square feet in the brassworks bldg.

I want to see it happen as much as anything, this is what our City and State needs but I always chuckle about these type of announcements, esp. when you see the same announcement for months in various media forms.

Signed, In'tl president of terra firma world headquarters...

Not to sound pessimistic, this is an awesome thing but so far their world HQ consists of 2 dudes and an asistant sub-leasing a few hundred square feet in the brassworks bldg.

I want to see it happen as much as anything, this is what our City and State needs but I always chuckle about these type of announcements, esp. when you see the same announcement for months in various media forms.

Signed, In'tl president of terra firma world headquarters...

Haha.. My old roomie moved to Dallas to be a marketing guy. The company didn't have any marketing people before him so I now call him:

Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing.

Sounds soooo important :rolleyes::rofl:

Archived