Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g-man430

BMW Charity Pro-Am at the Cliffs

Remember folks, less than 2 weeks until the BMW Charity Pro-Am at the Cliffs. This is my sixth year as being a volunteer and I must say it is a great event to go to. :thumbsup:

Indeed, and I hope to be there this year as well. :thumbsup: We can be very proud of the opportunity this tournament brings the city.

I'll be there! :D

Too bad Messier pulled out. That would be a hockey-lover's dream - Gretzky, Hull, and Messier. Oh well...

Tomorrow night is the celebrity red carpet walk right? Downtown should be buzzing even more than normal.

How are you guys not talking about this more. This is the biggest tournament in all of the Nationwide Tour. Look how much the media has covered it. :yahoo:

I hope everyone plans to be at The Cliffs Valley tomorrow at 6pm for the first ever public concert by Kevin Costner's "band without a name." This would be another way to show how much we appreciate having big name celebs - actually EVERYONE is welcome - in Greenville. :shades:

Picture064.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Hey! I rode the trolley over with some of those people yesterday! :-) It certainly is a nice reward for volunteering. Great job to all of you, especially you, g-man!