BMW Charity Pro-Am at the Cliffs

g-man430

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^That is most likely a false rumor. I have worked at the BMW Charity Pro-Am the last five years and this year will be my sixth. Every year, the event gets bigger and bigger and the Cliffs along with BMW is committed to this and has an obligation to it for many years to come.

^^^That is most likely a false rumor. I have worked at the BMW Charity Pro-Am the last five years and this year will be my sixth. Every year, the event gets bigger and bigger and the Cliffs along with BMW is committed to this and has an obligation to it for many years to come.

The reasoning behind the comments was that for the amount of money raised to much strain was being but on the residents and the communities. That they want to do something that would raises millions of dollars rather than hundreds of thousands.

He did not say what that was, but I guess it could be anything, maybe even another type of golf tournament, would it not be cool if his connection to Gary Player could get a Charity PGA event?

The reasoning behind the comments was that for the amount of money raised to much strain was being but on the residents and the communities. That they want to do something that would raises millions of dollars rather than hundreds of thousands.

He did not say what that was, but I guess it could be anything, maybe even another type of golf tournament, would it not be cool if his connection to Gary Player could get a Charity PGA event?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived