Signature Tower Keeps Growing?

Plasticman

Signature Tower Nashville just keeps growing. It started out at 500 units and 55 floor with a spire height of 850 feet? Then it was 600 units and new pictures began circulating with it looking taller than planned. Now I find a report that unit count is up to 750? Just how high will this building go? Is it going to be taller or wider or are the units themselves going to be smaller? At any rate, Mr. G. is obviously expecting many takers.

http://www.southeastrebusiness.com/article...5/feature5.html

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what to think of it. Part of me tells me it won't be built.

Part of me tells me you "hope" it won't be built (being from Charlotte and all and understandably not wanting BOA topped). Frankly, being from the Atlanta area, I see a real threat to BOA Atlanta even.

I would venture that the rising room count and the "approved" status pretty much precludes any chance it won't fly. They wouldn't be adding units unless demand is obvious.

Part of me tells me you "hope" it won't be built (being from Charlotte and all and understandably not wanting BOA topped). Frankly, being from the Atlanta area, I see a real threat to BOA Atlanta even.

I would venture that the rising room count and the "approved" status pretty much precludes any chance it won't fly. They wouldn't be adding units unless demand is obvious.

hehe, I could seriously care less if BOA is 'topped'.

How many units have been sold? Is the financing set? Until the steel rises from the ground, nothing is certain, and even then...

hehe, I could seriously care less if BOA is 'topped'.

How many units have been sold? Is the financing set? Until the steel rises from the ground, nothing is certain, and even then...

Fair enough. Still, this one is as sure as anything else being planned around the Southeast.

Regardless, Charlotte has some biggies planned. And thankfully neither Atlanta, Nashville, nor Charlotte will have to look at the oil derek Louisville is building :blink:

This thread content was fine, but it would belong in the TN forum, and that forum already has a thread about the new rumored height of the Sig Tower. I would refer everyone interested to read about and discuss the rumored increase in height in that thread.

Link:

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=23626

We have to keep topic specific threads like that in their home forums, or the point of having state/city forums gets lost.

Thanks!

Archived