Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skyscrapergeek

A very worthy cause.

Hehe. Clever. I'll let this stay up just because its clever and kind of humorous. I think its clear this is humor. I did add "(Humor)" to your subline so folks know when they click on this thread its not a serious thread. I think I will move it to the Coffee House too, where such non-serious threads fit in better.

With this said, I don't want to see these threads become very common, or I will start shutting them down. So keep these VERY rare and in VERY good taste.

I think thats a generator wagon up there, not a VW Van lol.

At least Tony has opted for a penthouse view!

Hankster and dt cliff you'll appreciate this. We sent a link to Tony to see what he thought. This was his response, "I not only don't mind your satire; but must admit that it is, in fact, true that I am living in the VW bus within the uncompleted Viridian. But please try to keep this quiet, as I obviously don't have a Use and Occupancy permit for the VW bus...and it does not have code-required bathroom facilities." :rofl:

Hankster and dt cliff you'll appreciate this. We sent a link to Tony to see what he thought. This was his response, "I not only don't mind your satire; but must admit that it is, in fact, true that I am living in the VW bus within the uncompleted Viridian. But please try to keep this quiet, as I obviously don't have a Use and Occupancy permit for the VW bus...and it does not have code-required bathroom facilities." :rofl:

That is some funny stuff man. I had to do a double take on it. LOL!!

What a riot!!!!!! :rofl:

so i think tony topped chris farley and his van down by the river. it's great to see that tony has a good sense of humor!

so i think tony topped chris farley and his van down by the river. it's great to see that tony has a good sense of humor!

That's what is so great about it. He's living his dream and has a great sense of humor to go with it. You get the feeling that he is a true skyscraper geek at heart. :cry: