UCF Knights Football

Chemmie

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

I'm just bumping this up because there is only a few weeks to go!!!!

Practice started yesterday and I took a little time to go and watch. For the first day, our boys don't look bad at all. Even with the loss of Kevin Smith, I think we're still going to be pretty good.

If you didn't get season tickets last year, I strongly suggest it again this year. Brighthouse Stadium is amazing and this team is moving up more and more each year!

Go Knights!

WOO HOO GO KNIGHTS! Are You going to the Miami game?

and yes i renewed my season tickets and cant wait for it all to start! I highly recommended to anyone who hasn't been to a game to atleast go check it out.

I would recommend the USF game as the atmosphere should be pretty exciting.

WOO HOO GO KNIGHTS! Are You going to the Miami game?

and yes i renewed my season tickets and cant wait for it all to start! I highly recommended to anyone who hasn't been to a game to atleast go check it out.

I would recommend the USF game as the atmosphere should be pretty exciting.

Oh yes, I'll be going to the Miami game. That should be fun.

I can't wait. Only a little over 3 weeks to go!

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

They are also on probation so it would be all for naught anyhow.

Not sure what this means? The probation does not affect the post-season (championship & bowl games). It's basically a "don't do anything in the next 5 years" slap on the wrist. The 2 coaches who were responsible for the violations are long gone.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived