Faith based music complex

debo2040

This is too hot for Rizzo to touch. But, its oks to add that Christians can't play the "oppressed by other UP-GRs" card.. Please.............................................................

It's too hot, eh? Way to slip that one in under the radar then run away from the topic. :thumbsup:

You are just trying to delegitimize the other side's argument without using any facts. Typical ploy of someone who can't win a debate.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are just trying to delegitimize the other side's argument without using any facts. Typical ploy of someone who can't win a debate.

Still waiting for the "America-haters" group/band names... as long as we're on the subject

It's too hot, eh? Way to slip that one in under the radar then run away from the topic. :thumbsup:

An Internet debate?! :rofl: I envision paragraphs of rants backed up by Google references and petty special interest websites.

Thanks for the attack. You know, someone who can't win a debate usually goes on with personal attacks :dontknow:

volume1.jpg

:lol: You wouldn't believe it. My wife just threw this CD in the car tonight! She works for the Y and is doing a cardio hip-hop class tomorrow. They're trying to find some hip-hop music that isn't so filled with sex and language. It's actually pretty good!

P.S. Help me out...what are we supposed to be debating?

OK, I could totally get behind a faith-based urban music group, if there is the slightest possibility that it's what Project X is. I think there are some much needed role models in the "hip hop gospel" industry for inner-city young people of all colors, and I think it would be a great asset to our area. :thumbsup:

Just getting that out there. :D

my people have told me that its going to be a faith based music complex sitting up shop in mystery zone, its going to be the faith based music capital of the north right in the heart of grand rapids you heard it here first folks :yahoo:

I find it hard to believe the development is faith based and the developer is ok with having Mark London in the area but not right across. The devloper would want London's business out of the development area altogther if faith based. Agree?

I find it hard to believe the development is faith based and the developer is ok with having Mark London in the area but not right across. The devloper would want London's business out of the development area altogther if faith based. Agree?

no worries this is NOT a faith-based music complex.

Hmmm, ya know, with all the talk in the Urban Music Village thread of those in the industry with local ties to the area...; isn't one of the guys from DC Talk from Grand Rapids? :::shrug:::

Yeah, Kevin Max is, but even though dcTalk started as a rap group, they quickly morphed into more of a pop/rock group and Kevin is totally an alternative rocker guy. Toby Mac is the one who is into the urban music.

http://kevinmax.com/v5/

I think his stuff is pretty cool...

Archived