Board Problems

twoshort

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure is, my guess is UP is running on a dedicated server through a subleasing program :sick: Maybe not so much memory available? I'm getting too many connections error through Mysql with the user urban_dyelton, or something like that causing the connection problem. My guess is the MYsql database is being attacked through denial of service attacks :dontknow:

It's not a subleasing problem. We are still trying to optimize the relationship between the webserver, database and other configuration settings. Some of the issues that we have had are due to mistakes that we have made with the settings of these two items. The failure that we saw that started this thread was cause by having one of the items set too low.

It would be very helpful to us if you could post problems that you see with the forum in the UrbanPlanet Info section as it will catch our attention faster there.

Thanks!

Archived