Charleston Photos

wellington

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed that the pump (energy) station sits directly adjacent from the current parking lot which will be converted into MUSC's largest parking garage, with about 1,800 spaces. That is probably the reason why there is a concrete wall completely covering that side of the energy station. It looks hideous right now for certain, but according to the plans I've seen on MUSC's website, a beautiful parking garage will cover this wall of the station.

Hey, Charleston Native . . good to see some posts on Charleston--they have been few and far between lately. Most have not had any posts in days and days.

What gives? :blink: Where are all the Charlestonians on here? I find it ironic that the city with the most heated debates on urban issues has such a dead forum!

Hey dig! Well, there are just alot more Cola and G'ville forumers here, which is rather frustrating, but a fact which explains why G'ville and Cola forums get so much message traffic. Jerseyman is right, once more members from Chas (or members who love it! ;) ) come here, this forum will have more traffic. I've often wondered why so many people from the other Big 2 have come here, while people from Chas, who probably have the most adamant opinions on urban development, lag in numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

The Charleston forum has been pretty slow lately. I would start a new topic but I don't have any ideas as of right now.

Charleston is my fav. SC city and I hope to see more traffic on its thread ASAP.

Well Charleston's not a fast paced city, per se, so I would imagine that's why its slower here.

Yeah, Charleston is definately a beehive of activity. All you have to do is just drive around the penninsula and you will see all sorts of things. Go to any o the outer regions and you will see even more. I find myself in the same situation CN. Too much school work and not enough time to enjoy hobbies.... oh well :dontknow:

Archived