Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Florida

Aloft Hotel

Is the sewer work near the bus depot in any way related to this project? Probally just needed maintanence, but any sign of movement on this would be a nice sign of progress.

Actually you're right I suppose. I had it in my head that this would need a deep foundation poured and all that. What exactly do you mean by saying something will break on this? Actual dirt turning or just more detailed info?

Actually you're right I suppose. I had it in my head that this would need a deep foundation poured and all that. What exactly do you mean by saying something will break on this? Actual dirt turning or just more detailed info?

Construction has begun!!! I don't have a pic, but...check out the construction trailer and earth moving equipment on the ALOFT Hotel site corner of Tennessee and Monroe!

Construction has begun!!! I don't have a pic, but...check out the construction trailer and earth moving equipment on the ALOFT Hotel site corner of Tennessee and Monroe!

Hallelujah! :yahoo: I will definitely have to drive by there today & check it out!

Thanks for sharing the good news with us cowgirl!

Hallelujah! :yahoo: I will definitely have to drive by there today & check it out!

Thanks for sharing the good news with us cowgirl!