Help Mayor Davis on a fact finding mission

turlough

SHOULD I MOVE TO SEATTLE, WASHINGTON OR STAY WHERE I"M AT NOW  

7 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I MOVE TO SEATTLE, WASHINGTON OR STAY WHERE I"M AT NOW

• STAY!!!!
    • GO NOW!!!!

Now I know this is really stupid most poeple would jump and a chance like this but I really need help. My grandfather offered me a chance to move to Seattle, Washington and I really don't know if Seattle is a good place or not and how friendly are the people there. Please don't just vote tell me I would reather hear logical explanations and just you voting YES or NO

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had the opportunity to move to Seattle, I'd move there in a heartbeat. People might complain it's too cloudy and rainy, but I did some quick research & discovered that Seattle actually has on average only 5 more cloudy days per year than my city. When compared to Sumter, Seattle has slightly cooler winters, but the summers are much more bearable in Seattle than those in Sumter, as the temperatures just aren't so hot.

As far as things to do, Seattle has Sumter beat as well. Seattle has a metro population of about 3.8 million, so there's always something to do.

I can't really tell you anything about the people. I've only made two visits to the city for very brief periods of time, and that was five years ago now. I do remember that even in the dead of winter, things were very green, thanks to the rain :).

Ultimately the decision is yours, but if I were you, I'd move to Seattle.

mayor, where do you currently live?

I say yes, you should indeed relocate to Seattle. I've been to Seattle probably around 6 times in the past 5 years and I can tell you it is a great city definently!

Seattle is a very different city and is clearly seen as an oddball when compared to others because of SEA being the only big city with a great natural setting and its wide span of industries from Boeing, to Microsoft, to Starbucks :D

imo the only city that can compete with SEA in this kind of category would be San Francisco.

Archived