I am offically a computer hog. 1000 post.

Lexy

Well I guess this makes me a compete idiot. I now have almost 800 post on the Nashville Predators forum, over 3000 on Skyscraperpage, over 300 on Skyscraper City, and now 1000 on Urban Planet. I have no life.

The good news is................I get my camera back next week!!!! WOO FRIGGIN' HOO!!! It still isn't fixed, but that is a totally different story altogether. Anyways......

For the big 1000, I thought I would just post some of my best work for all to see and beat me up about. Nothing too special, but just a collection that I have of Nashville and stuff.

Remember, there isn't much in the way of new and groudn breaking, but it should serve its purpose on here.

Here's to another 1000 (getting back the camera should make that easy).

Michael

Oh BTW, support the Preds by purchasing weekday game tickets. They need you there!

The next Wayne Gretzky (so they say.....)

57719905.thenextone.jpg

Paul Kariya

57566105.apaulk.jpg

Thomas Vokoun

57389061.athomasvokoun2.jpg

56962925.starvingartist.jpg

56964520.afriend.jpg

57080726.aparthenon.jpg

57080750.aroadshot.jpg

57181201.awsmtower.jpg

57240461.ajackdanielsoldnumber7.jpg

57387636.acashville.jpg

57689830.abellcrown.jpg

57691525.anashgritbw.jpg

57564220.ablackandwhite.jpg

That's it. I will have new stuff after a week or two, you can count on that.

Surprises await!!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice pics lex. Can you imagine the Signature Tower sticking up right in the middle of that first pic of the skyline. Its going to be amazing.

Gongrats on your 1000. Ive been addicted to a couple forums before so I just to limit myself and not get caught up in every conversation. I used to post my life away when I was stuck on I believe 4 forums at once. I had to go to PA mettings and get help. Now I can stand up and say I'm a recovering postaholic.

nice pics lex. Can you imagine the Signature Tower sticking up right in the middle of that first pic of the skyline. Its going to be amazing.

Gongrats on your 1000. Ive been addicted to a couple forums before so I just to limit myself and not get caught up in every conversation. I used to post my life away when I was stuck on I believe 4 forums at once. I had to go to PA mettings and get help. Now I can stand up and say I'm a recovering postaholic.

Were your meetings held online? :P

We sure have enjoyed your participation on this forum and your many awesome pictures. I do hope you get your camera fixed very soon, 'cause I really am looking forward to more of your pictures. You should really be proud of the one's you've posted here. Terrific shots!

Congratulations on hitting your milestone of 1000 posts on Urban Planet. I hope to get there myself before too long.

Thanks guys.

The camera works fine as long as I don't need a tripod. It is the assembly that attaches the tripod to the camera that is stripped out. Just need to get a new one, but that is going to take about a month and a half to get done. With a hockey trip to St. Louis looming near and the playoffs, it will have to wait.

I've just noticed that I've been posting for exactly one year today! I just wanted to say to everyone how much I've appreciated being able to participate on this forum. It's been a great pleasure, and I look forward to more great insight, humor, information, rumors, pictures, thoughful dialogue and, yes, great fun on this forum in the days ahead. Thanks to you all! :thumbsup:

It's been great getting to know you (and the rest). Congrats on not letting us run you off after 12 months.

Speaking of 12, Lex, I have a personal 12-step program .....

I may need it Dave. Got a pamplet that I may look at this weekend??? LOL!!!!

I'll see everyone at the meet Saturday WITH MY CAMERA (I hope).

Archived