Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newnan

New Mall at Old Milton Parkway

Does anyone have information about the new lifestyle center mall that is going up on the NW Corner of Old Milton Parkway and GA 400? I know it includes an office and hotel component, but has anyone heard about the retail component and possible store selections?

Does anyone have information about the new lifestyle center mall that is going up on the NW Corner of Old Milton Parkway and GA 400? I know it includes an office and hotel component, but has anyone heard about the retail component and possible store selections?

here's a link to the website The Forum Prospect park

I know that there is some clause that no stores currently in North Point mall can be repeated in this development, so that should make the store selection interesting. Do you think this suburban area could support another set of Phipps like stores?

I know that there is some clause that no stores currently in North Point mall can be repeated in this development, so that should make the store selection interesting. Do you think this suburban area could support another set of Phipps like stores?

I would also guess they are hoping to steal a few of the more upscale names at Northpoint.