Albuquerque, New Mexico

Mith242

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The desert SW is awesome. The view of Albuquerque from the top of the Sandia Mountains is breath taking. (literally)

Thanks. I'm certainly looking forward to going back and trying to do a better job of getting some pics. The wind and snow kept me from getting my tripod set down well enough for a lot of the pics to come out. I was hoping to get a panoramic shot. But I'll be going back so I'll have another chance.

I love Taos. We have a condo there and we ski at least annually at Taos Ski Valley. Our condo is in town though and you can walk easily up to the Plaza. It's a very pedestrian friendly town.

Yeah it's a pretty nice town. I was a bit surprised how small it was. I remember always hearing about Taos and even Santa Fe for years. When I went out there finally I was expecting them to be bigger cities. Maybe I should ask you if you know of any good spots to take pictures there. :D For that matter any recommendations on restaurants. I tried out a place that I think was called the Guadalajara Grill, or something like that.

Archived