Rita Cosby on MSNBC

Miesian Corners

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really know what's going on with Rita Cosby. She's blonde, right? Rupert likes getting news from blonde girls, I guess.

EDIT: Wait, you said MSNBC. I thought she was Fox...

She was FOX, but for some unknown reason, MSNBC picked her up. Her voice is like an enitre room full of people scratching their fingernails down chalkboards all at the same time.

Whats the deal now with women on national TV, all sounding like what we used to call Valley Girls? It really refreshing to watch something such as BBC World News where the anchors there actually speak like normal humans and sound as if they at least know something about the subject they are reporting on.

Oh PLEASE! Now I feel like I'm on a raid against Jerseyman.. I mean no offense...

But Hillary Andrews? She's by far the most annoying weather girl I've ever seen on TV. She has no idea what she's talking about and she always does that thing with her mouth like she's gonna suck the Mr. Freeze out of those little long ice packets.

And then they put her beside the eloquent Dave Schwartz. Please, give me Jeanetta Jones anyday. She may not have the looks that Hillary has.. but she'll do revolutions around her anyday when it actually comes to doing her job.

This thread is hilarious... I am so glad to know I am not the only who absolutely detests her! Her and Nancy Grace... man, they're enough to get me to kick in my tv.

You had to bring up Nancy Grace! Now I have her annoying mannerisms AND voice stuck in my head. There may be an equal amount of hatred in my heart for both. These two are quite possibly the the most terrible female TV "journalists" to ever broadcast.

You had to bring up Nancy Grace! Now I have her annoying mannerisms AND voice stuck in my head. There may be an equal amount of hatred in my heart for both. These two are quite possibly the the most terrible female TV "journalists" to ever broadcast.

I've de-favorited Headline News from my remote because of Nancy Grace. Not only is she personally annoying to look at or listen to, she has no business being on a network that calls itself a news channel. She's specifically who I point to when I say that cable news people are 'opinion pushers.' Every case she talks about the people involved are guilty, no if's and's or but's. That's not journalism. I. Hate. Her. So. Much! And she's on Headline News 24 hours a day, everytime I turn on that channel it's her ugly head spewing crap.

what ever happened to Ashleigh Banfield? that kooky MSNBC gal who was supposed to take over for Katie Couric someday (which ended up going to the awful Meridith Viera today :( I wouldn't have minded seeing that woman who was a fill-in for Couric take over instead.)

edit: Upon further research I see shes with Court TV now. What a bad move for her :(

but I'd still say should have gone to Natalie Morales.

Archived