Crime in Louisiana

dimebag1980

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, if I could get my hands on the guys who did this (at least one of them is my age,) I'd certainly go to jail for what I'd do to the guy. What a sick, sick thing to do, all to get back at a woman who ditched him...

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.d...NGNEWS/60703008

Sick.

I hope the guys that did that get sentenced to life in solitary confinement in an 8x6 box. They don't even deserve to have the luxury of being taken out of this world. Stick them in a room by themselves for the rest of their lives.

What the hell is wrong with some people? I mean seriously...I don't know what I'd do to the guys that did that if I found them, but it sure as hell wouldn't be pretty.

I hope the guys that did that get sentenced to life in solitary confinement in an 8x6 box. They don't even deserve to have the luxury of being taken out of this world. Stick them in a room by themselves for the rest of their lives.

What the hell is wrong with some people? I mean seriously...I don't know what I'd do to the guys that did that if I found them, but it sure as hell wouldn't be pretty.

Truly sick, man. We do live in a sick, sad world. And this crime happened in small-town Louisiana. The child was abducted from Natchitoches (small town) and killed in Coushatta (another small town.) It can happen anywhere, and that's scary.

Just great! In order to be able to separate the child killer from the previous story in this thread, they're putting the guy in the CaddoCorrectional Center in Shreveport where they have room. We have enough idiots and criminals here without that guy, although I'd love to be able to pull his fingernails and toenails off one-by-one, then pour alcohol on them, and then set the alcohol on fire and watch him burn alive like that child did. Wow, I should work for the criminal justice system! :D

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.d...NGNEWS/60705010

Seriously, what thrill does a full-grown adult get out of sexual activity with a child? Can he not get none from women his own age? As for the kid who was killed, take comfort in knowing that when they leave this world, where they are going will be far worse than any punishment they will receive if they are caught.

As for the kid who was killed, take comfort in knowing that when they leave this world, where they are going will be far worse than any punishment they will receive if they are caught.

Very true man, very true.

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of those situations where I actually agree with PeTA. I'm not a fan of this organization, as they are extremists in most cases, but as can be determined from the following source, they do serve their true purpose well at times.

The offending action mentioned in the following source is a very disturbing crime against nature and should be dealt with swiftly and severely.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.d...NGNEWS/60714005

Normally, when street thugs shoot at someone, they fire off every round they have and get lucky if one bullet actually hits the intended victim. In this case, a drive-by shooting resulted in a 15-year-old from Shreveport being shot in both ankles. :blink:

http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=5155631

Man, that really does suck. I hope that kid comes out of everything alright, a gunshot wound in the right place in that area can keep you in a wheelchair for the rest of your life. Is this type of incident really not typical for this neighborhood like it was stated in the article?

And on a lighter note, I did get a good laugh out of this one:

I was just back there playing a game with my homeboy...

:lol:

I don't think I've even heard something like that in New Orleans for a good while now.

Man, that really does suck. I hope that kid comes out of everything alright, a gunshot wound in the right place in that area can keep you in a wheelchair for the rest of your life. Is this type of incident really not typical for this neighborhood like it was stated in the article?

I don't know why people always act surprised to see violence like this when the news cameras are on. I didn't know where this street was, but I just looked it up... it's across MLK Blvd from Southern University, in the MLK neighborhood. That's one of this city's WORST neighborhoods... yet people act surprised. :rolleyes:

And on a lighter note, I did get a good laugh out of this one:

:lol:

I don't think I've even heard something like that in New Orleans for a good while now.

:lol: Homeboy. I didn't read the kid's quote... guess I should have!!!

I don't know why people always act surprised to see violence like this when the news cameras are on. I didn't know where this street was, but I just looked it up... it's across MLK Blvd from Southern University, in the MLK neighborhood. That's one of this city's WORST neighborhoods... yet people act surprised. :rolleyes:

:lol: Homeboy. I didn't read the kid's quote... guess I should have!!!

Oh yea, I know the routine, it's like that everywhere. And seriously, is there a street or neighborhood, or both, in any city in America with "Martin Luther King" in the name that is safe? It's sure as hell not New Orleans, or Shreveport either it seems.

BR was under alot of pressure, when it was one of the last major southern cities without a MLK Street. It took awhile, they thought about changing Acadiana Thruway; but that did not fly for a few reasons, including why take-away from the heritage of the Cajun people who came here. Finally I-110 became the MLK Freeway. Larger signs were recently bought to acknowledge the fact. Needless to say the long stretch of freeway from the airport to downtown has had a shooting or killing every other day it seems. Summer's really get nasty.

Some better news actually.

BRPD helping clean-up Zion City

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/3392961.html

BR was under alot of pressure, when it was one of the last major southern cities without a MLK Street. It took awhile, they thought about changing Acadiana Thruway; but that did not fly for a few reasons, including why take-away from the heritage of the Cajun people who came here. Finally I-110 became the MLK Freeway. Larger signs were recently bought to acknowledge the fact. Needless to say the long stretch of freeway from the airport to downtown has had a shooting or killing every other day it seems. Summer's really get nasty.

Some better news actually.

BRPD helping clean-up Zion City

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/3392961.html

I can see 110 being named MLK freeway, but I'm so glad the Acadian Thruway didn't get changed to MLK... I like that name.

That's cool about Zion City. It's good to have some positive news on the crime front for a change! :)

Oh yea, I know the routine, it's like that everywhere. And seriously, is there a street or neighborhood, or both, in any city in America with "Martin Luther King" in the name that is safe? It's sure as hell not New Orleans, or Shreveport either it seems.

You know any street with Martin Luther King Blvd is always in the worst area of any US city. If Dr. King were here he would say "Stop naming streets after me in bad neighborhoods"

To sum up the safety level, I'll simply say that if you go in, you won't come out; except in a bodybag on your way to Lafayette Cemetery.

And the sad part is, that's true. MLK Boulevard in New Orleans is not where you want to be, especially if you aren't familiar with the city.

You know any street with Martin Luther King Blvd is always in the worst area of any US city. If Dr. King were here he would say "Stop naming streets after me in bad neighborhoods"

I agree with that wholeheartedly. The man deserves much better, in my opinion.

I agree with that wholeheartedly. The man deserves much better, in my opinion.

Definately, he deserves much much better. Especially in a city like New Orleans, where he spent quite a bit of his time and was involved some way in many of the famous sit-in's that took place in the city.

The owner of the VERY popular, long-time Shreveport restaurant Herby-K's was killed Friday night during a robbery at his establishment. There were patrons inside at the time, and he was trying to protect them and his employees when he was killed.

Two years ago, a very well-respected employee of the restaurant, who lived onsite, was violently murdered at the same location after an argument.

What a shame. What a complete shame. Another blemish on Shreveport's name.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.d...NGNEWS/60729002

It's everywhere Brian. I hate it too. :angry:

I could send something everyday with crime in BR.

6 Men Killed in New Orleans; Latest Round of Shootings in City

http://batonrouge.cox.net/cci/newsnational...validatearticle

Man I heard that on the news tonight. And literally RIGHT after I finished bragging to our friends from Texarkana about how much safer New Orleans has become since the National Guard has helped to make the NOPD more prevalent in certain areas of the city. It was no time after I'd finished telling them that, when the news came on and there was the high-profile murder in Shreveport and then that huge story about all those people getting killed in New Orleans.

Archived